Friday 14 May 2010

What I've been up to

Been MIA for a while due to a very bad episode of gout. For the past two months or so, I've been hobbling on my new pair of crutches or walking with a limp when the swelling, fever and pain goes down. From the remarks of people who've seen me since, I've also lost a ton of weight. That's nice (the weight lost, not the comment) but as I've pointed out, not exactly the easiest way to do so!

I've actually been cooking some, organizing my room (yes been 3 months and tho it's shaping up, I still have a pile of junk smack in middle of the room I've been putting off organizing). For frens who have been out of touch or haven't walked into the former book cave, its now a brighter, PINKER and more (and here's the word again) organized place to sleep, eat and breathe in.

Only one problem now. Since the new maid came and my mom decided to spring clean the fridge (number 2), there's been a bad smell wafting around that area...
It smells like milk gone bad, blue cheese or something of the sort. Looks like we'll have to call the fridge repair man to come and find out what's wrong. The smells been around for almost a week and I believe the next time I ever come across blue cheese I'll be running like the wind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails